The Chorus Voices are content creators who write about anything local they love and discover, which is then featured in the app's What's Trending section.
Signup to become a Chorus Voice
Complete the registration from below to apply to become a Chorus Voice.
Any issues please contact the support team
Support Local, Be Vocal
The best discoveries are made through word-of-mouth recommendations. That’s why we’re always on the look-out for the best local content creators to share stories about their favourite small businesses, and bring out the spirit of their neighbourhood by joining the Chorus Voices team.
Be a Winner with Chorus
Each story you submit has a chance to win up to £750 in prize money.
To learn more and to find out if you are eligible to enter the Chorus Voices prize draw, please take a look at our Competition Rules page. Please note, Business Users are exempt from entering the Chorus Voices prize draw.
As with everything we do at Chorus, our goal is to create a community where people feel connected with one another and their local businesses.Becoming a Chorus Voice provides the following benefits:
- Receiving a verified Chorus Voices badge on your profile for being an established member of your local community
- Getting discovered more easily across the Chorus platform, with more exposure across your posts, and exclusive features on the What's Trending page
- Sharing more information about yourself on your profile, such as your interests and content focuses
- Displaying links to your social media accounts on your profile and across all of your in-app content
- (Optional)Displaying your contact details, so local businesses may contact you to review their establishments.
- Complete and submit the registration from.
- Verify your Email.
- Submit your first story about a local business, an activity or an event in your area for approval by the Chorus Content Team.
Successful applicants will be notified via email, and have their profile upgraded to verified Chorus Voice status.
Here are a few sample to help you understand what makes a great Chorus story.
Nordic Poetry: A Curation of Vintage Luxury Opening its Doors Again.
2 Great Independent London Book Shops.
Terms & Conditions
By applying to become a Chorus Voice, you acknowledge that your information will be held by Chorus App for processing. Your email address is required for communications regarding your application to become a Chorus Voice, and subsequent notifications relating to Chorus Voice posts. You will receive an acceptance notice via email if your application has been successful. Your email address will subsequently be linked to the Chorus App account you applied with. Data included on unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 30 days after rejection.
You fully adhere and accept our Terms & Conditions